Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's Legal if It's For Charity


You're all used to me running my ass off for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - now I'm selling it off in a Date Auction to help my friend and coach become LLS' Woman of the Year and raise a ton of money to fight blood cancer. Buy tickets (only $15 and it all goes to charity) then come and buy ME! In addition to doing good, supporting me and getting an AMAZING date that includes hiking and PUPPIES (http://www.discoveroutdoors.com/index.php/trips/sub/hike_hound_adopted_hound/), if you all come and pool your money together and make sure I go for a lot, you will save yourselves from my endless bitching if one of the other ladies or gentlemen makes more than I do. Win, win, win for everyone in the world. Click on the FOR SALE sign to buy tickets and mention me in your notes if you buy them so I could win free Yankees tickets - which I'll then give to one of you).

5 comments:

  1. Good grief - don't purchase me if you need help with blogging, apparently - here's the link to buy tickets: http://team-jaz.com/tickets/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley and I will be there.
    If you click on the HEADLINE of the BLOG post, it will take you to the site to buy tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sol / Ash /(Someone else):

    It seems I cannot buy tickets from here. (Yeah, government censorship!) Can someone please buy a ticket for me and I will pay you back the $15 when I return...?

    Christy:

    I will still be out of town during your event, but have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave - do you still need one or did you access the illicit internet in Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of illicit things, some girl went for $750 at the last charity auction (her coworkers pooled their money): JJ8, pool your money! I certainly don't expect to raise that kind of cash without actually doing/promising illegal things, but there are some high stakes in the charity meat market.

    ReplyDelete