Friday, September 7, 2007

state of the union

hey folks

i miss brooklyn. we miss brooklyn. but sometimes in life you have to pick up your roots and move to where cherry tomatoes cost $3.99 (but botox is a steal!)

before the sinkhole of medical school completely sucks me in, i would like to extend an invitation to the upper east side. chaffeured rides included!!!!

FAMILY DINNER
sunday september 23
442 e. 77th st

that's in 2 weeks. please wear a tuxedo (even you, ladies!), and don't worry all minks will be well taken care of by our butler.

in the meantime here is a clip of one of my new classmates that has been circulated around cornell med.


7 comments:

  1. That "genius" in the clip is in Medical School?

    No wonder the healthcare in this country is going in the shitter.
    :(

    Let's move to Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadya Esquaiiiiaaaahhh will be in attendace only if she can hobnob with that lovely lady of your medical pursuits.

    Really jon? Reallllly? med school. lawdy!

    xo-n

    ReplyDelete
  3. j -rock, let us know what to bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I left my favorite mink in Biarritz last winter and the Conte won't send the private jet to retrieve it, the beast. But my tuxedo is ready and I'll have my chef whip up something lovely for dessert. See you next Sunday.

    Kisses,
    The Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dahhling,
    You really are a gem, throwing this soiree for the cream of the crop! Just right now, I'm having Pierre send you the best bottle of Carlo Rossi out there.
    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a second.. she really is your new classmate? REALLY? I saw this clip weeks ago and it hurt my heart. I think I need a doctor.. not her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete