Wednesday, May 30, 2007

NICA WHO... NICA WHAT??!!

Dear Family,
I wanted to extend an invitation to lovely sunny Nicaragua. Yes, it may be the poorest country in mainland Central America and I'll be in a small border town, but it is close to beach and, anD, AND the poverty means the almighty dollar goes a long way. Who is in? We could do a family vacation!!!

Ill be there from April 5 till August 23rd. Travelling from Aug 5 till the 23rd. I'm in DC right now till Sunday the 3rd. Who wants to do Asian Cafe for drinks on Sun? Not sure yet.

For your reference: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/nicaragua

Also, I broke my phone (suprise suprise) so please leave me a message if you call. (just this once)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...were you drunk when you wrote this, Adz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also if nicaragua is too far for y'all to travel to....consider sunny mozambique

    ReplyDelete