Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anyone interested in an impromptu trip to Disney World?

Baseball's Winter Meetings: Monday Dec 6th - Thursday Dec 9th

I'm headed down there from the 5th - 9th, but from my past experiences with the winter meetings, I'll only have a few short amounts of time where I'll have baseball related things to do. Otherwise, I'll have a lot of free time, and it might be fun to have some company down in Disney World. Plus, you'll get to see lots of famous baseball people.

Think about it.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to ride the Teacups with Alex Anthopolous. Can you make that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I may be able to get you a seat next to Brian Daubach on the Tomorrowland People Mover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make it, but I can tell you the optimal order in which to do the rides for any of the World's kingdoms.

    ReplyDelete