Thursday, November 12, 2009

Missing NYC

Here's the deal. NYC is where I feel most complete; there, my soul becomes one with an energy that inspires me to be my best person, produce my best work. I have come to realize that more as I have had the opportunity to connect with my friends, my city, my pugs, throughout 2009. Throwing the football with Raju, Ben, and Bird while Christy read on a jacket just made me feel good--you know, like I just ate a comfort meal on a snowy day while drinking hot cocoa in a large picture window, with a pug on my lap. Thus, I have decided to get back to the city. Serioulsy this time. Let's see what 2010 brings.

4 comments:

  1. I had forgotten what actual blogging looked like. Welcome back Corner Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful post and GREAT news. Come back home, David. NYC misses you too.

    ReplyDelete