Saturday, August 15, 2009

Come See Me Try Not to Die




Because all of you are amazing and generous, I um, "won" a place in an extra half-marathon - the New York City Half-Marathon happening TOMORROW, August 16th. If you're up, come see me at mile 10 at around 9am - Sol and Ash will be at W. 12th Street and the West Side Highway on my left side as I'm heading downtown to Battery Park City.

I will be red, sweaty, breathing heavy, possibly limping, most likely shoving bitches out of my way - it should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. GO GO GO GO GO! you're going to have so much fun!

    it was so wonderful to see you last night and this morning, and I'm sending lots of love in lieu of being able to cheer you on,
    l.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful seeing you last night too, my love! I'm so proud of and happy for you and your London life.

    I looked EVERYWHERE for pictures of the Rock of Love girls pushing each other during the Truck Stop Relay - this was the closest I could find. They are shoving bitches out of the way in spirit at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy! I saw all the people come back from that. I didnt know you were doing it. Congratulations. it was a HOT one!
    xoxo-n

    ReplyDelete