Friday, October 24, 2008

Blinded Archived Email Challenge!

These are all real emails pulled from the archives. Your Friday Fun Challenge: Who wrote 'em??

8/15/2000

The only TV I could possibly provide would be tiny, thus rendering
Jodo Kast the size of a pea. I recommend the joint purchase of a huge crappy Goldstar for the year, with each of us chipping in about 30 bucks (plus 300 from Jeremy. That kid's name is Jeremy, right?) A table can easily be jacked from somewhere, and I can probably foot a VCR.

--
11/27/00

let me just say this. if we do Make It Through this year. and there
is No apocoplyse. and the world continues running As Is. then my entire faith in the continuance of everything and all will be restored forever.
completely. I think I can safely promise now, that with the events of the past few days and months and this building mound of absurd disasters, if the soil AND sky continue to makes it past december 31st, 2000 – I will never ever Question the world coming to end again. Never again think that Times are so Wierd and Unruly that existence might explode. Never doubt in Tomorrow. Never look for omens. Never really give ONE credible thought that the world will ever end in the history of time and futures forever. Because if it doesn't end now, it won't. period. ok. i needed to say that because its true.

--
[Reply to the above:]
11/27/00

even doodie.com has turned from Butt to Doom
--
12/14/04

who told me i should see hannah and her sisters after we saw annie hall?
i rent the movie, smoke a bowl, sit down and play the dvd. here i am
waiting to have a good light time and the movie is heavy and emotionally exhausting.
i hate you all.

-whatagreatmovie
--
4/2/01

I don't know how you knew that I was broken, but I am fucking broken.
It's not so much that I am Joyced, as that I've become Joyce.

-Cleanse me, for the love of God cleanse me.
--

5 comments:

  1. It must have been Jon, with the candelstick, on doodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think dave is mostly right but i vote:
    matt instead of raju.
    josh instead of matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after reading that email i feel like i, expecting a light hearted romp, just watched hannah & her sisters blzd. raw emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what makes all the worlds harddrive space worthwhile. a-mazing.

    ReplyDelete