Monday, June 9, 2008

THE SCAVENGER HUNT

I have completed the official Roommate Olympics Scavenger Hunt List. And it's awesome.

I can't officiate the contest on Saturday b/c I'll be busy pre-gaming for my bachelorette party that night (woo-haaa!). Is there someone who is not participating who could officiate?

It involves declaring START and FINISH (one of those fake guns used at track meets would be nice), timing for the 90 minutes between those events, and adding up each team's points/calling bullshit on any shenanigans. 

Let me know if you're IN and I'll send you the official, top secret list. 

(I'm worried that a certain participant will fish it from my computer if I don't send soon!!)

NOTE TO CONTESTANTS: please bring one digital camera per team and one Metrocard per person. 

6 comments:

  1. Jules, Do not be fooled by any applications from Fosh Jeldman, Len Borr, Maju Rann, or the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. schosh jwartz can officiate. please send all info to jschwartz000@gmail.com. don't be confused by the email address, sjwartz000@gmail.com was already taken.

    also, julie, you are awesome.

    -schosh

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love it. This weekend is going to be PACKED with fun, fun fun! PB.. can we get the final schedule? (please say air hockey is in this)
    Thankes Jules!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. though I'm not competing, I'm so ready to cheerlead the friday night events... armed with a camera. I want scandal, people.

    xo bootleg

    ReplyDelete
  5. am getting excited! thank you jules.
    xo-n

    ReplyDelete