Thursday, March 13, 2008

So to Answer Your Question, Adz....



Spitzer's hooker is sort of hot in that generic Jersey girl wants to be a singer way. Not in a I'll risk the end of my political career, federal prosecution for trafficking, numerous diseases from "unsafe" behavior and lose my infinitely hotter, intelligent, wealthier wife kind of way. Although, to give her credit, she's in a bikini and hunching and still looks good.


Whether or not prostitution should be legal (consenting adults, stricter safety measures and std monitoring), it isn't. I think Silda should leave him and write a tell-all to go along with her alimony-- if he can afford $4300 hookers, he can pay for her new house(s) in the Hamptons (and the South of France). The least he can do is make large contributions to her charities and keep house when she goes back to her very successful career. Maybe she can run for Governor in 8 years.

9 comments:

  1. Silda Spitzer: hot?


    Cho.

    Twix, even.

    I feel bad for the ho (the actual ho, not Silda. Well, and her, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of things can be said hear, but the idea that Silda is "hotter" than this girl is, well, straining credulity...

    No dis to Silda, who is no slouch at her age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on a side note. Man do I feel bad for this "kristen" girl. I mean, her life has obviously been a disaster, and now she's the most famous hooker in the world by age 22. Ouch. I mean that REALLY sucks. I mean Silda has the respect of her peers and for the most part society at large. but this girl. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It especially sucks for her, because it sounds like she wasn't the only "lady" servicing Client #9. She was just the one he was caught with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By hotter, I mean not in a looks only way - Silda is not only an attractive, elegant woman with a great smile (not that we've seen it recently)but she is smart, successful and has her shit together (except for that stand by your crappy man thing). Even though the hooker is younger and firmer and therefore in a way "hotter", honestly, who would you as men rather be with, not just in bed but in a relationship? Silda's hot. I might love her a little.

    And put me firmly in the no-way, no-how to I feel sorry for "Kristen". Josh is absolutely right - she's thrilled being (in)famous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's like saying that someone's really smart, but not just in an intelligence-only way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, I find conventionally unattractive, even ugly, men hot all the time - Harvey Keitel, Gary Oldman, Desmond on Lost...

    I appreciate the pretty as much as anyone (Sawyer on Lost), but that is definitely not all that hot entails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen is a tasty little bon-bon, something you gobble up and forget...and maybe feel a little bad about...and maybe get in trouble when someone finds the wrapper in your trash can, or the IRS looks into your fake business expenditures. I don't feel bad for her, she was making big bucks banging and now she'll be banging out big bucks from banging the big bucks. Silda, she had to know something, as proven by her stoic "stand by your man." However, I feel very, very, very bad for the TEENAGE daughters...can you imagine your feelings in the age of ridicule if your father made international news for being an idiot caught paying shitloads of money for hookers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristen IS hot! And so is Silda ( I mean, anyone that looks that good and did that well even after her parents doomed her by naming her Silda gets BIG props in my book)

    This is all just so messy.. it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete