Saturday, December 29, 2007

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!

My first post boys and girls! If I was literally more of a man i would show you my excitement in jpeg format. As you may have read in the last post, the fate of my building is still up in the air. However, I'm going to try my best to turn mi apartamento into a brothel on New Year's Eve! So please, if you still have no plans, come over to my place and get wasted on the most overhyped night of the year! Of course, please invite everyone you know not privy to this discursive interface, including friends, relatives, neighbors, pets, successors, assigns, etc.

Date: Uh, New Year's Eve!

Place: 1 Bank Street #2M (Corner of Bank Street and Greenwich Avenue)
New York, NY

Time: Nine PM

Ps. Dear Ladies: Bring all your lady friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment