Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Voice of the Minutemen


During this friday's 5:30pm newscast on WMUA, the UMass radio station that can be found broadcasting to the Pioneer Valley at the 91.1 frequency or streaming on the internet at http://www.wmua.org/, your's truly will be providing the sports cast.

I have no idea when during the broadcast the sports report comes, nor do I know how long I'll be on. Considering that I've received exactly zero training or instruction, my guess is somewhere in the realm of 30 seconds. But if anyone feels like listening to my shakey first time radio voice, you should tune in.

Also, following that broadcast, I will be hopping in the car to head down to NYC. Cara is having a party for her birthday at my old apartment friday night, so everyone should come and celebrate. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment