Monday, August 13, 2007

Costa Rica - "The Switzerland of Central America"

Adz and I just blasted through Costa Rica and are now in Ocotal, Nicaragua. (Note that I am the 4th jayjayate member that has been to this lil village...we tried to meet up with Stephen Fishbach but missed him by a couple hours). Anyhoooo, Adz´s ability to sleep has astounded all of us throughout the years, but none of you have had the extreme pleasure to see her sleep for hours on busted roads in busted vehicles. Amazing...nay...awe-inspiring. Here is a taste...




Other pretty sightings





sorry for the fucked up orientation of the vids, but this posting in itself is already very advanced. We miss you guys!

7 comments:

  1. the adz video gets funny at the later part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. the adz video is funny all the way through...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, did you or Adz write that comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized that was coming the second I posted that comment...What can I say, the earings caught my eye as they went along for the head bobbing ride, and I know how much the sisters Salcedo cherish their earings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know the head bob is coming, but it still makes me laugh.

    ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I missed you guys. The giant cement pit at the Hotel Frontera offered some really nice/uncomfortable "poolside" relaxation.

    ReplyDelete