Friday, July 20, 2007

Coming Up For Air


Bloggers Unite!!

In an effort to maintain my sanity, I am contemplating a study break for part(s) of the weekend, and am thinking of leaving my apartment at some point. I've checked the weather report and it looks like we're in for Sky Blue Sky for the next couple of days, so things may be coming together for me.





This Saturday is the Siren Music Festival. There will be about 15 bands playing. And a few of them are actually good. I was thinking about maybe going to see one or two of the following (time permitting). If I can't make it, I suggest you all go regardless, as they are good bands.



Scissors For Lefty
Saturday, Ju
ly 21, Union Hall, 8:00 pm

Voxtrot
Saturday, Stillwell Stage, 6:30 pm

We Are Scientists
Saturday, Main Stage, 5:00 pm


The Black Lips
Saturday, Main Stage, 4:00 pm

Elvis Perkins (In Dearland)
Saturday, Stillwell Stage, 2:30pm

White Rabbits
Saturday, Stillwell Stage, 1:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment