Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sol in action!



Let's go witness Sol's weekend "baseball games" next weekend: Sunday June 3, 1pm at Central Park... if it turns out to just be strippers in the ball field, I won't be surprised, but all the better entertainment, anyway.

Directions:
You need to enter Central park on 100th Street and Central Park West
(take the B or C train to 96th and Central Park West)

Walk down the main path towards the ball fields. We should be on Ball
field #5. Just look for the A's dugout.

Bring some picnic food and beer... I bring the "DL" cups.

4 comments:

  1. Yes and yes.

    I'm starting the wave. And the BIRD CHANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could. i wish i could.

    -josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I request that there be some sort of fisticuffs on the pitcher's mound. I may start some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a link to our league website:

    www.rbibaseball.net

    Here is a link to our team website:

    www.leaguelineup.com/nycathletics

    ReplyDelete