Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Big Burrito Backness, Batman!


Behold the burrito, something you can't get in Basel for less than $22! And no, I am not kidding! Anyway, I am breaking out the exclamation points because I am returning to New York! Briefly! And if you are reading this blog, I want to see you!

Thursday night I am thinking drinks at McSorley's!

Friday night I am thinking dinner at the Taqueria in Brooklyn!

Saturday I am thinking an 8AM flight to San Francisco! On Jet Blue!

[Setting aside the exclamation points for a moment, I think it'll be 9:00PM at McSorley's (having dinner with my sister) and 8:00PM at the Taqueria. Please either email me or leave a comment if you can come, and I will make a reservation. Undoubtedly, dinner will be followed by drinks somewhere.

By the way, Chef Schwartz, I expect you to quit your job in order to attend both functions.]

I really miss all of you, and I can't wait to see you in a few days!!


[Tarantino or someone who allegedly looks like him will be there!]

10 comments:

  1. I am leaving friday, so I won't be able to enjoy a burrito with everyone, but I'm in for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in for burritos most definitely and will most likely be in for too-much alcohol on Thursday as well,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out for both. Sorry Josh, fly out on sunday and i'm in for an all day bender on Saturday though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in for thursday; out on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sol & I are in for dinner on Fri; Thurs less likely but possible. If people want a pre-dinner meeting place, our apt is close, come over after work, I'll be home by 7.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thurs for sure and prob friday too
    oo oo oo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, scratch me for dinner Friday. I'm gonna go out after work to booze it up with the people who got laid off, I'll meet up for more drinking after dinner.

    ReplyDelete