Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Who needs med school?

J-Ro, time to put a stop payment on your tuition checks. My friend's girlfriend just posted this on MySpace:

Hey Everyone,
I'm selling my beloved Rhodes. PLEASE REPOST THIS if you have a lot of music/band friends!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mark I Suitcase Rhodes from 1977,

88-key, gorgeous warm tone, exceptional bass sound, harp cover, 100W amp (2 50W speakers) – sustain petal, 2 vibrato effects (rate&intensity), accessory jacks functioned as a send and return for effects loop, trbl/bass EQ sliders.

Good condition. I barely drove her around the block once a week to the grocery store and back.

Sweet leather seat and headphones included.
$1900.

I will offer the serial number upon serious request.

I'll need two strapping men to carry it down the steps and into your car. :)

respond to me either on myspace or at my gmail: AnnaShapi@gmail.com
-------------------------------------

PICTURES!!

front panel here:
http://www.fenderrhodes.com/img/models/mark1b/suitcase-controls.jpg

this whole-body picture looks a little skinnier than mine for some reason, but this is the same model as mine:
http://www.fenderrhodes.com/img/models/mark1b/suitcase73.jpg




IwannitIwannitIwannit!

No comments:

Post a Comment