Sunday, April 29, 2007

White Rabbits Bowery Ballroom

So, the next White Rabbits show is officially sold out. (next wed) So....I think I need to start this next round of harassment even earlier. White Rabbits will be playing their next NYC show at the Bowery Ballroom on Saturday, June 2nd. (They'll be on tour around the country between now and then) The Bowery shows usually sell out, so I'm buying my ticket and Josh's ticket today. You guys should do the same so you don't get left scalping the night of the show. I'm attaching the link to the bowery website for tickets. :) Tickets are $15.

http://www.boweryballroom.com/calendar/calendar_200706.html



In other White Rabbits news:

*White Rabbits are featured in the L Magazine this week (and last week's Onion)

*White Rabbits are officially the best band of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment