Wednesday, March 28, 2007

seder family dinner?

friends

i am happy to enlighten you regarding the passover holiday, but i must admit there is an alterior purpose in blogging about eggs and lambs hanging from hooks.
last year we had a passover seder which i think all parties can agree was most succesful. everybody brought a little love to the table, and the haroset (you'll find out tomorrow) was awesome.
we have been thinking about having a 87 2nd Pl 4th Fl reunion seder next week, but i want to see if people are feelin' it. the actual seder day (monday) is out because my mom will kill me if i don't show up in ossining. but thursday, april 5th? i know josh s. can't make it....
let's make it a JJ8 week: nadya's latino ball, sol's bowling birthday, passover family dinner.....???
what are folks thinking?
[comments, please]

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, 4 cups of wine. I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley drinking 4 cups of wine...means that she will go to sleep and I can play my video games.

    I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any gathering to reflect on this sad life is one that I will attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. it hurts to hear that a whole weekend of activity and i'm excluded from all of it, because my only days off are saturday (you know, THE weekend night) and monday (actually passover).

    ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep the door open for Elijah with the best of them. (Speaking of, can you educate us on Elijah please)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep the door open for Elijah with the best of them. (Speaking of, can you educate us on Elijah please)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huzzah! for the return of the family sedar.

    Joshes, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. also due to a purchasing mishap for my class, cassie & me find ourselves with two dozen extra eggs in our fridge... and thus a little paganism maybe mixed into the event with an eggblowing& easteregg design contest occuring concomitant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as the grandson of a minister, i feel it is my duty (not to mention my birth right) to school you all in easter egg-ness.

    ReplyDelete