Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Freeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!!

I quit my job today! Last day is next Friday. If anybody needs an accomplice for anything during the month of April, I'm available.

After that, I'm planning on spending two months immersing myself in spanish, both in Spain and in Guatemala....probably Spain in May, Guatemala in June. So Feldman, let's plan on meeting up somewhere on that continent you're on. And Adz, this means that you'll be able to visit me from Nicaragua. I haven't finalized exact plans for these places yet, so if anyone has suggestions for places to go, especially in Spain, let me know.

I'm so happy!

4 comments:

  1. Joe, you are officially my hero; now I must get back to "work" as we are having a MAJOR! SOAP STAR! CRISIS! (Kill me now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please. We all know you love it, Christy.

    ReplyDelete