Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Calling All Cars/Proof Of God

Kiddos: It seems there is indeed a God. And he wants you to attend his church (a.k.a. The Blind Tiger Ale House). After being booted from its original location (and replaced by the 'bucks, no less), BTAH re-opened on Bleecker only to lose its license immediately in the ultimate screw over. But the side of Good has prevailed, Evil has been pushed back, and the license has been reissued.

To celebrate, this Thursday (March 15), they will have some great beers. 28 on tap, 2 casks, and 40 different bottles. Most of it will be American Microbrews that you do not know; all of it will be good.

So put your church clothes on and come join in the goodness.

(Yes, I like this bar a lot).

5 comments:

  1. Ashley and I cant make it...sorry...we have a dinner to attend in Lefferts Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol and Ash and their high society schedules...

    But yeah, I can't make it either, I must attend a dinner in or around Port Authority.

    No, not from the gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't go, but just found out a one of my friends at work is friends with the blind tiger owners.

    -lookingforthehookup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to quit my job, and yet I've worked harder in the last two weeks than at any time in like the last 3 years. I may need to drink myself blind like the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. more good news...

    my buddy who's freinds with the owners, just quit the spotted pig in order to take charge of the kitchen there. because they don't have a liqour license (beer and wine only), they're required to serve food.

    -josh

    ReplyDelete