Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Sunday Football!

ITEM!

Wings! Beer! Football!

For anyone interested in doing the wings/beer/football thing on Sunday, I've made a reservation at Mudville 9 at 4:00 for Pats v. San Diego (aka Whale's Vagina). All are welcome!




ITEM!

Great T-Shirt!

The golden age of snappy t-shirt messages is pretty much over. These days, eleven year-old girls wear "Look but Don't Touch" t-shirts, and scrawny white guys have the "Welcome to the Gun Show" [w. arrows pointing to "biceps"] t-shirt.

However, I did see one t-shirt that is worth mentioning: A blind guy wearing a "Self-Taught Doctor" t-shirt. I don't know what it means, but I know that guy is a badass.

8 comments:

  1. Good call on the reservation. I would host, but Lisa is taking the sofa out as I type this...If I get the new one in before the weekend, obviously, people can watch at my place.

    Also, for anyone interested, I'll be watching the Ravens/Colts on Saturday, probably at Barrow Street...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how do I post a new message on this thing? All I can see is a way to "comment" on others' postings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, Katie is more than welcome. I think Julie is coming as well.

    Dave, I hope you do some serious farting on that couch before it goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i appreciate the farting on the sofa comment. do it dave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there was no farting, but when the dog puked on it last week, i may or may not have just turned over the cushion...

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone have a ladanian tomilinson jersey that i can borrow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 24 seconds left in the 2nd quarter...14 - 3 Chargers. LaDanian is amazing! I can only hope San Diego can send Belicheck back to Foxboro holding his tail between his legs. Go Bolts!

    ReplyDelete