Thursday, January 4, 2007

Gabi Leaving L.A. and Returning to Brooklyn, NY


Dear All,

In an unusual and slightly ridiculous turn of events, I will be moving back to New York in about a month. The short hand story is, I got a really fantastic job offer that was too good to pass up (just when I was getting comfortable). Anyway, the bigger issue is I now need to find an apartment.
So, I’m hoping some of you may be in the know since it is extremely hard to find apartments from 3000 miles away.

Ideally I’m looking in the following places (Brooklyn):
Williamsburg
Fort Greene
Prospect Heights
Park Slope
Boerum Hill
Brooklyn Heights

I’m working on Bleecker and Broadway so bonus points for anything near a N, R, Q or F train.

I’m looking to have a roommate and spend 1000 or less on my share (insert joke about Kansas here). Moving in some time around the beginning of February. But if you hear of a smoking deal on a single, beggars can’t be choosers.

Thanks, and I’ll see you all soon.
Gabi

3 comments:

  1. MARRY ERI!
    MARRY ERI!
    MARRY ERI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that 1st photo is the aftermath of Adz' prom night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll post a thingy on my lawschool listserv for ya. welcome back to the countri!

    ReplyDelete