Friday, May 8, 2009

JJ8 - The Prequel

Hi JJ8 family!
So, I get into the elevator yesterday with my neighbor, who I am meeting for the first time. We started the chitchat that ended up going for 10 blocks and 4 avenues since we both walk to work in the same area-ish. He was telling me about how his friends are all doing different things even though they are from the same "instution" - Columbia. And I was all "Yeah, my friends from Columbia also do cool and varied things...and they've also kept in touch like crazy. We even have a blog about it called...." He fell beside himself, because him and his posse are ALSO JJ8 but are 9 years ahead of yall. Not only that, the core group of 3 each married/partnered off with a Paul.

Am glad there is a ray of likeability (& JJ8 goodness) in a neighborhood that inspired this...

10 comments:

  1. best video of the month. (sorry ben)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My mind is blown!

    2. Does that mean Raju, Ben, and Christy should be on the lookout for someone special named Paul?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't watched this yet, but it is NOT better than Ben's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Rabbits vid still rules. I have been playing all day all week. (sorry ben and murray hill guy..who i saw giving an interview outside of joshua tree the other day)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was great. a solid second place in the video of the month contest... i also really hope that guy takes andy samdberg's job on SNL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't hate on Samberg.

    Ras Trent = Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Space Olympics = Platinum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got half-way through. Anyone else find this weirdly depressing?

    Matt defending Adam Samberg = definitely depressing.

    ReplyDelete