Monday, May 5, 2008

Retroactive Move



Sorry for neglecting to post this before the fact, but this weekend I announced the Saturday and Sunday UMass baseball games against Dayton University. It wasn't for the radio exactly, but for the internet webcast. The first game was a fun and brisk 2 hour, 15 minute affair. The second was a brutal 4 hour, 15 minute grind--a 15 inning, 5-4 game that should have ended twice before it finally did. I love baseball, but by the 12th inning I had run out of things to say...and almost run out of the will to live. If you'd like to see the box score, here it is:

http://umassathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/stats/2007-2008/050408ud.html

Unfortunately, I had to miss Athas' movie. Hope it went well. I hope the party was a hit, and no JJ8ers are now facing incarceration for inappropriate behavior with a 15 year-old starlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment